Saturday, January 21, 2012

Books Read in 2011

This was a fun year of reading. I didn't get to read as many books as I had hoped last year, but I did spend almost 2,000 pages with Alexandre Dumas, which will be 2011's reading achievement. Here's the list:

Books Read in 2011

Babyhood - Paul Reiser ^
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - F. Scott Fitzgerald ^
The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas
A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle
Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell
A Wind in the Door - Madeleine L'Engle
Three Cups of Deceit - Jon Krakauer
Theodore Boone: The Abduction - John Grisham
Peter Pan - J.M. Barrie ^
A Swiftly Tilting Planet - Madeleine L'Engle
Many Waters - Madeleine L'Engle
An Acceptable Time - Madeleine L'Engle
The Chosen - Chaim Potok
Bossypants - Tina Fey ^
A Separate Peace - John Knowles
The Litigators - John Grisham
EntreLeadership - Dave Ramsey
The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas


^ Listened to the audio book

2 comments:

Courtney said...

you read a lot of books i absolutely love!

Julie Tiemann said...

How sad is it that the only one I've read on this list is Bossypants? And even that was the audiobook. :) (Totally hilarious, by the way.) The saddest part of all is that I probably read more books this year than I have in years (other than the year I read all the Twilight books - ha!) I do soooo love to read, but I spend far more time writing than reading. You always inspire me with your lists! Way to go!